Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Won't Go Home Without You

You know how you get this amazing feeling that you just sometimes wish would...stick? Or how you meet a person, create an inexplainable connection(or so you thought) and wish they would just stick around...forever? Like the good ol' saying goes "All good things must come to an end." And i just haven't been able to stop thinking about it lately but I just feel empty. As much as I try to preoccupy myself with useless ramblings, I always end up going back to the same thing that makes me feel the need to write these entries. Anyhow, enough of this bullshit, I wanna write about substantial things. When I get out of high school, I want to make something of myself. I don't wanna to be remembered to be this ordinary party girl who goes out too much and falls for the wrong guys, but I want to be remembered for doing something important or something great, even. I have to take note of that sometime. hahahah.

Remember how yesterday, I was talking about how prayer is a powerful thing? Well today, in our Christian Formation class...Our teacher made us each write on an index card "Please pray for whatever your name is for the year 2008 and then your birthday" so we threw those into this little thing and each picked one name each. Whatever name you got, you had to pray for that person this entire year from January up until December. So me and a classmate haven't exactly been on good terms lately. But it was weird because before we started picking names from the lot, I kind of said a little prayer saying that if we were meant to be friends again soon, then one of us would get each other's names. And sure enough, when my time came, I got her name. How weird is that? And there are 50 girls in our class, what are the chances of that??? I got the chills. And to think I was just talking about prayers yesterday. Hehe. Yes, random thoughts again, sorry!!!

On another note, I would kill to get one of those Starbucks planners!!! Helllp meeee?? :) Hope all you lazy folks are getting back into the groove of work and school once again. And keep in mind...My birthday's in THREE WEEKS. (February 3rd. take note of that) Hope you all know what you're getting me already, 18's a big thing!! HAHAHAH i'm kidding :) Ciao.

No comments: