Wednesday, January 9, 2008

There's Still A Little Bit Of You Laced With My Doubt

I've been stuck in bed ALL DAY long watching movies and sleeping. Sick, yet again. Sore throat and a cough. AHHH, it's almost the weekend so I better be getting better, QUICK!

I've been sooo mingaw for Christmas Vacation lately. I guess I just miss the people I spent it with and all the laughs and quick-witted jokes that came along with it. Even if I didn't spend it with my girls or any special guy in particular, I made sooo many new friends and got closer to a lot of different people I wouldn't have expected to... and I don't wish to have it any other way. Thanks to those who made my break super memorable!

Sinulog's next weekend already and I'm so pumped! People coming into town from all different places, what more could you ask for? And to those who can't make it :( Wish you were here. Brain's frozen. Don't have anything good to say today. :)) Later.

No comments: