Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Life..

So life and it's major complexities has gotten even more complex. Once again, everything just piles up on me. As always. This, people is how lucky at life I am. Every single day, I feel like everyone and everything's going against me. The whole world possibly and it's just getting to be too much. I wish i could disappear forever. I know some people would like that, but unfortunately, it's not that easy..

I don't know what I did to make soo many people want to talk about my life. Honestly, I'm not just assuming things but it's so clear that it's like mere entertainment for people. Especially in this town to talk about the rise and the downfall's of people. When did talking about problem's about other people get to be so fun?! I just wish that people would stop and listen to both sides of the story before making assumptions. It hurts to have to hear shit talk about this and that when that's not even the half of it. You all wish you knew, but honestly you don't. It sucks to know that some of the people you thought you knew, wanna ruin your life so badly. I just don't get it. It hurts and I don't know what to do anymore..

Anyways, that's life. Like I always say, If it doesn't kill you it only makes you stronger..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know the feeling. people really have this attitude of destroying other peoples reputation just for fun... sorry to disturb hehehe im just bored i hope your a female hahaha just post some blogs and i'll live my advice on the page take care anonymous=) ~raceboy~